Sunday 23 June 2013

Richard Tice and the Real, Genuine National Security Scandal

“We Don’t Want a Word on Your Allegations Pertaining to NSA Wiretapping of Obama, Judges  & Activists”
-MSNBC


“When they were placing the ear-phone in my ear with less than ten minutes left till my air time, the producer in New York said that their lawyers were discussing the material, and at this time, they did not want me to mention anything about the NSA wiretaps against all the people and organizations that I mentioned. 

That is how it went down. 

I did say on the air that I know it is much worse and would like to talk about that some time.” 


Have you heard of Richard Tice?

NSA Whistleblower

Quit in 2005.




He can't get heard on television at the moment,

He's saying 
(from personal knowledge), 
that NSA targeted and collected ACTUAL data 

(not MetaData)

from 

(amongst other people):-

Senator Barack Obama

General David Petreaus

Supreme Court Justices

And many, MANY others.....

Explicitly for the purpose of blackmail.

He can't get arrested right now (Literally)

No one is listening to what he has to say...

And no-one is running that story.




“We Don’t Want a Word on Your Allegations Pertaining to NSA Wiretapping of Obama, Judges & Activists”
- MSNBC

Today MSNBC aired an interview with Mr. Tice disclosing “some” of his revelations, thanks to the vigilant activists who tirelessly shared and disseminated Mr. Tice’s revelations and interview audio. 
Interestingly, at the last minute, MSNBC told Mr. Tice that they would NOT include his revelations on NSA’s targeting of Obama, elected officials, attorneys, judges and activists. Basically, they censored his entire testimony on these stunning allegations! 

In a correspondence with Boiling Frogs Post immediately following his censored interview with MSNBC Mr. Tice stated:

“When they were placing the ear-phone in my ear with less than ten minutes left till my air time, the producer in New York said that their lawyers were discussing the material, and at this time, they did not want me to mention anything about the NSA wiretaps against all the people and organizations that I mentioned. 
That is how it went down. I did say on the air that I know it is much worse and would like to talk about that some time.”



No comments:

Post a Comment