Saturday 25 January 2014

Princess Diana was an Anti-Zionist Jew - The Smoking Gun



Born :James Michael Goldsmith
26 February 1933
Paris, France

Died 18 July 1997 (aged 64)
Benahavís, Spain

Cause of Death : "Pancreatic cancer"

Or

"heart attack linked to cancer of the pancreas diagnosed in 1993."



"Sir James, who was 64, started his career as a hotel cook and became one of the world's wealthiest men. He died on Friday night in Spain, apparently from a heart attack linked to cancer of the pancreas diagnosed in 1993."

No evidence of this WHATSOEVER. 

He was diabetic; there is no evidence he had pancreatic cancer.









"Thank you Charles, for putting me through such hell and for giving me the opportunity to learn from the cruel things you have done to me. I have gone forward fast and have cried more than anyone will ever know. 



The anguish nearly killed me, but my inner strength has never let me down, and my guides have taken such good care of me up there. 



Aren't I fortunate to have had their wings to protect me."



No comments:

Post a Comment