Monday 2 May 2016

I Came Not to Bring Peace, But To Kick Ass and Take Names.



I Came Not to Bring Peace, But To Kick Ass and Take Names.

And I'm Fresh Out of Names. 

The early Christian Church depicted Jesus in images and iconography as clean-shaven, and with short hair.

However, as the underground, outlawed and officially suppressed followers of the faith began a gradual infiltration and subversion of the various organs and branches of State power and authority , before ultimately taking over full control of the Roman Empire and imposing monotheism, they needed to present  an image of their God that could seem to be at least measure up physically to figures such as the Father Gods and All-Fathers such as Jupiter, Wotan and Odin, as well the next generation of Demi-Mortal god-men, the great heroes such as Heracles or Achilles.

By Jove, I do believe he's got it!


I AM JUPITER !! 
AND I WILL MUNCH YOU UP, YOU IMPOSTER !!

**NOMM**-**NOMM**-**NOMM**-**NOMMN**


**NOMM**-**NOMM**-**NOMM**-**NOMMN**


No comments:

Post a Comment