Monday 2 May 2016

Sheila E


THIS IS RUMOUR CONTROL -- HERE ARE THE FACTS.

Sheila E has now been accused of being a Reptilian;



The reason, they say, she shows no visible emotion is because she's actually a giant lizard 
(Or So They Say).

No, the reason why she is not grieving is because her friend is alive and they are all just pretending.

Just like the Apostles.


To weep is to make less the depth of grief :
Tears then for babes; blows and revenge for me...

- Richard Gloucester

Side Note : Jehovah's Witnesess say that the Angel who encounters
Jesus' women inside the empty tomb is  Jesus restored to his true form of the Archangel Michael.

He then returns to Earth IN DISGUISE.


Sheila E is performing the same function as LaToya Jackson and the Three Marys, Mary the Mother of Christ, Mary Sister of Lazarus and Mary Magdalane.

She is like Talia Shire in Godfather Part III.

After Michael kills her deadbeat rat-bastard husband and their little brother Fredo for injuring him and hurting the family, and she has finally come to terms with it and understand why he had to be strong for all of them, take on the full burden of all their sins and represnt The Noble Lie - Connie Corleone, the wisest woman in his life, and his most loyal supporter and protector as Head of the Family.


Connie
Michael, you know Vincent Mancini - Sonny's boy.


Michael Corleone
Temper like his father.... 


Connie
Michael, that's Papa's old neighborhood now it's a sewer. 

Zasa runs it like a disgrace, that's what the women tell me.



"Michael, I hated you for so many years. 

I think that I did things to myself, to hurt myself so that you'd know - that I could hurt you. 

You were just being strong for all of us the way Papa was. 
And I forgive you. 

You need me, Michael. I want to take care of you now."

―Connie Corleone


"THEY murdered my brother - THEY killed Michael Jackson.
Dr. Conrad Murray is only a fall guy - there are OTHERS involved.
This is a Conspiracy."

It was LaToya Jackaon who was running around everywhere on television saying "My brother is dead, there is more to it than what they are saying, I am going to get to the bottom of this, this is a Conspiracy, and there are "others" involved (who I will not name) and they must be made to answer for what they have done"

And then nothing happens. 
Nothing ever came of it.





Remember, you are not allowed to go on television and say "This is a Conspiracy" when there is a conspiracy and not get torn to pieces and given the David Icke treatment.




That is not possible. 

They won't allow you to do that.

Not once, and certainly not many times.

"You'll pay for this, Barrowman!!" 
**SHAKES FIST**

(And nothing ever comes of it. Because they're pretending.)

"Grrr! I'm going to get to the bottom of this !! 
**SHAKES FIST** "


Sheila E is running around everywhere on television saying "My friend and ex is dead, there is more to it than what they are saying, I am going to get to the bottom of this, this is a Conspiracy, and there are "others" involved (who I will not name) and they must be made to answer for what they have done"

And then, nothing will come of it.

Because that's just a story. It isn't true.

But Sheila is much better at this than LaToya Jackson.

Ain't nuttin' but a muffin.

Go #TeamPurple

Go #TeamMichael 


"A CNN crew visits the Kingdom Hall of Prince the Sunday after he 'passed away'."



"We expect Brother Nelson to be resurrected here on Earth, just like the Bible says, when Jehovah cleanses this Earth of all it's evil,there'll be a resurrection and we will welcome him back - and he'll be right [here] like flesh and blood, like you and me are talking here right now.

It's a deep, deep belief that we have."

No comments:

Post a Comment