Tuesday 17 April 2018

Secrets of a Lasting and Successful Marriage


" Let me tell you something Jerry... I don't care what you said about me -

But you ought to be ashamed of yourself for jumping on my wife, you're not worth being on the same platform as my wife. 

Jerry comes here with his family wealth, and his $1500 suit, and makes a lying accusation about my wife. 

My wife is a fine person, who has not done anything unethical, she has given tens of thousands of dollars worth of free time, serving our State, to do free work for The State, there is no telling what all she's done... "



Q : What about Bush's main rival... who do you think that's gonna be?

A : " Well, it looks like Paul Tsongas -

Who is a Greek from Massachusetts

Shorter than Dukakis 

And who is terminally ill.

He looks pretty electable.



. Jeff from Ohio asks on Facebook, 
“Trump says the campaign has changed him. When did that happen?” 

So, Mr. Trump, let me add to that. 
When you walked off that bus at age 59, were you a different man or did that behavior continue until just recently? 
And you have two minutes for this.

TRUMP: 
It was locker room talk, as I told you. That was locker room talk. 
I’m not proud of it. I am a person who has great respect for people, for my family, for the people of this country. 
And certainly, I’m not proud of it. 
But that was something that happened.

If you look at Bill Clinton, far worse. 
Mine are words, and his was action. 
His was what he’s done to women. 

There’s never been anybody in the history politics in this nation that’s been so abusive to women. 

So you can say any way you want to say it, but Bill Clinton was abusive to women.

Hillary Clinton attacked those same women and attacked them viciously. 

Four of them here tonight. 
One of the women, who is a wonderful woman, at 12 years old, was raped at 12. 

Her client she represented got him off, and she’s seen laughing on two separate occasions, laughing at the girl who was raped. 
Kathy Shelton, that young woman is here with us tonight.

So don’t tell me about words. 
I am absolutely — 
I apologize for those words. 

But it is things that people say. 
But what President Clinton did, he was impeached, he lost his license to practice law. 
He had to pay an $850,000 fine to one of the women. 
Paula Jones, who’s also here tonight.

And I will tell you that when Hillary brings up a point like that and she talks about words that I said 11 years ago, I think it’s disgraceful, and 
I think she should be ashamed of herself, if you want to know The Truth.

(APPLAUSE)

RADDATZ: 
Can we please hold the applause? Secretary Clinton, you have two minutes.


CLINTON: 
Well, first, let me start by saying that so much of what he’s just said is not right, but he gets to run his campaign any way he chooses. 

He gets to decide what he wants to talk about. 

Instead of answering people’s questions, talking about our agenda, laying out the plans that we have that we think can make a better life and a better country, that’s his choice.

When I hear something like that, I am reminded of what my friend, Michelle Obama, advised us all: 

When they go low, you go high.

(APPLAUSE) 

And, look, if this were just about one video, maybe what he’s saying tonight would be understandable, but everyone can draw their own conclusions at this point about whether or not the man in the video or the man on the stage respects women. 

But he never apologizes for anything to anyone.

 He never apologized to Mr. and Mrs. Khan, the Gold Star family whose son, Captain Khan, died in the line of duty in Iraq. 

And Donald insulted and attacked them for weeks over their religion.

He never apologized to the distinguished federal judge who was born in Indiana, but Donald said he couldn’t be trusted to be a judge because his parents were, quote, 
“Mexican.”

He never apologized to the reporter that he mimicked and mocked on national television and our children were watching. 

And he never apologized for the racist lie that President Obama was not born in the United States of America. 

He owes the President an apology, he owes our country an apology, and he needs to take responsibility for his actions and his words.

TRUMP: 
Well, you owe the president an apology, because as you know very well, your campaign, Sidney Blumenthal — he’s another real winner that you have — and he’s the one that got this started, along with your campaign manager, and they were on television just two weeks ago, she was, saying exactly that. 

So you really owe him an apology. 

You’re the one that sent the pictures around your campaign, sent the pictures around with 
President Obama in a certain garb



That was long before I was ever involved, so you actually owe an apology.

Number two, Michelle Obama. 
I’ve gotten to see the commercials that they did on you. 
And I’ve gotten to see some of the most vicious commercials I’ve ever seen of Michelle Obama talking about you, Hillary.

So, you talk about friend? 
Go back and take a look at those commercials, a race where you lost fair and square, unlike the Bernie Sanders race, where you won, but not fair and square, in my opinion. 


And all you have to do is take a look at WikiLeaks and just see what they say about Bernie Sanders and see what Deborah Wasserman Schultz had in mind, because Bernie Sanders, between super-delegates and Deborah Wasserman Schultz, he never had a chance. 

And I was so surprised to see him sign on with 
The Devil.

But when you talk about apology, I think the one that you should really be apologizing for and the thing that you should be apologizing for are the 33,000 e-mails that you deleted, and that you acid washed, and then the two boxes of e-mails and other things last week that were taken from an office and are now missing.

And I’ll tell you what. I didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it. 

But if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a Special Prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. 

There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a Special Prosecutor.

When I speak, I go out and speak, the people of this country are furious. 
In my opinion, the people that have been long-term workers at the FBI are furious. 

There has never been anything like this, where e-mails — and you get a subpoena, you get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena, you delete 33,000 e-mails, and then you acid wash them or bleach them, as you would say, very expensive process.

So we’re going to get a Special Prosecutor, and we’re going to look into it, because you know what? 

People have been — 
Their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you’ve done
And it’s a disgrace.

And honestly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment