Tuesday 24 April 2018

Speaking


"Don't underestimate 
The Power of Your Speech

Now, y'know,
Western Culture is Phallogocentric 
let's say it - so lets just say 
"Yeah, alright, that's just fine - " :

That's exactly what it is, it's predicated on the idea of
The Logos.

The Logos is 
The Sacred Element 
of Western Culture

and what does that mean...?

It means that -

Your Capacity for Speech is
DIVINE

It's 
The Thing That Generates 
Order Out of Chaos

and then 
(sometimes)

Turns Pathological Order into Chaos
When It Has To


DON'T UNDERESTIMATE 
THE POWER OF 
TRUTH

There's nothing more Power-full


Now, in order speak 
what you regard as The Truth,

You Have to Let Go of The Outcome

You have to think,
"Alright, I am going to 
Say What I Think --

Stupid as I am
Biased as I am
Ignorant as I am

I am going to State What I Think
as clearly as I can,
and I am going to 
Live With the Consequences
NO MATTER 
WHAT THEY ARE.  

NOTHING BRINGS A BETTER WORLD INTO BEING THAN THE STATED TRUTH


 

All the ideas which had been bubbling in his mind since the lonesome days of hunger in Vienna now found an outlet, and an inner energy which had not been observable in his make-up burst forth. He prodded his timid committee into organizing bigger meetings. He personally typed out and distributed invitations. 

Later he recalled how once, after he had distributed eighty of these, ”we sat waiting for the masses who were expected to appear. An hour late, the ’chairman’ had to open the ’meeting.’ We were again seven, the old seven." 

But he was not to be discouraged. He increased the number of invitations by having them mimeographed. He collected a few marks to insert a notice of a meeting in a local newspaper. 

The success,” he says, ”was positively amazing. One hundred and eleven people were present.” 

Hitler was to make his first ”public” speech, following the main address by a ”Munich professor.” Harrer, nominal head of the party, objected. 

This gentleman, who was certainly otherwise honest,” Hitler relates, ”just happened to be convinced that I might be capable of doing certain things, but not of speaking. I spoke for thirty minutes, and what before I had simply felt within me, without in any way knowing it, was now proved by reality : 

"I could SPEAK!”

Your Power of Speech is
DIVINE

Hitler knows that -
WHY DON'T YOU...?

[Old Skool Russell T. Davies Ref., there]


No comments:

Post a Comment