These are not real people.
Human beings do not look like this.
These are VicSims.
Note:if you look up information on the 1001 Club on the internet you'll find that the group is listed on Wikipedia's WWF page. The author has added it there several years back, but any attempt to add additional information - however basic - has always been blocked. Now that membership lists have been made available with this article, I suggest people expand on the 1001 Club information on Wikipedia and see to it that it doesn't get sanitized.
The strangest club in the world? (above image)
- Fugitive banker and drug smuggler Robert Vesco, reportedly working for the CIA
- Agha Abedi, founder and head of the BCCI
- BCCI shareholder Salem Bin Laden, the older brother of Osama, whose small plane crashed when the BCCI scandal came out
- Permindex founder Mortimer Bloomfield, who was a SOE-CIA-FBI Division Five and Haganah/Zionist agent, here talking to David Ben Gurion
- 1001 Club member Mobutu Sese Seko, the anti-communist dictator of Zaire, having a laugh with Prince Bernhard, the 1001's head.
"The puzzling question is what do the '1001' get for their money apart from private prestige and the privilege of dining with Prince Bernhard or the Duke of Edinburgh?" 
"Buttonboss celebrated its 20th Anniversary and, once again, Prince Bernhard honored us with his presence in attending the spectacular celebration party in Twente (Holland). It was on this occasion that he, in name of fellow members of the selection committee, offered Henk Brusse membership of the '1001-Club', for which he was responsible in founding. This club compromises 1001 good friends and relations of H.R.H. Prince Bernhard, all of whom support the world-wide activities associated with the World Wild Life Nature Fund."
"I received your question about the 1001-Club. Regular meetings indeed do take place. The location is different every time. For instance, last April there has been a Panda Ball in Monaco and a diner in Barcelona... Could you please inform me why you are interested in this information?"
"I have been in discussions with our major support section in order to find all the information that you require about the 1001 club. There is a one off membership fee of $25,000 (US Dollars) and there are field trips and events organised mainly by WWF International. If you have further queries please come back to us..."
"I would like to inform you that the 1001 Club is a scheme run by WWF-International, which is situated in Switzerland, and for detailed information we have to contact WWF-International."
- Conrad Black and Maurice Strong from Canada
- Henry Ford II and Robert McNamara from the United States
- Antenor Patino and Gustavo Cisneros from Latin America
- Sir Peter Cadbury and Lord Buxton from the United Kingdom
- Hilmar Reksten and Alf Bjercke from Norway
- Henk Brusse and Ferdinand Grapperhaus from the Netherlands
- Baron Thyssen-Bornemisza and Berthold Beitz (Krupp) from Germany
- Egmond Frommelt and Herbert Batliner from Liechtenstein
- Mobutu Sese Seko and Salay Edu from Africa
- Mohammed Al-Naki and Agha Abedi from the Middle-East
- Gyanendra Dev from Nepal
- Sir Kenneth Fung and Sir Y.K. Pao from Hong Kong
- Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein, who is trying to become the absolute ruler of his country
- Gyanendra Dev with Prince Philip, right after Dev's family had been murdered almost entirely by his nephew Crown Prince Dipendra
- King Juan Carlos, who doesn't mind shooting endangered species
- Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis who seems to have been involved in underhand business with leading Cercle members
- Baron Heinrich II "Heini" von Thyssen-Bornemisza, nephew of the notorious Fritz Thyssen
- Mobutu Sese Seko, the ruthless dictator of Zaire
- drug and arms trader Robert Vesco
- arms/gold/diamond smuggler Sheikh Ali Ahmed
- the hard-right, anti-communist financier Nelson Bunker Hunt
- Mossad agent and money launderer Tibor Rosembaum
- Zionist agent Louis Mortimer Bloomfield
- Salem Bin Laden, the half brother of Osama Bin Laden
- Agha Hasan Abedi of the BCCI
- Zionist/mafia-linked bankers as (Mrs.) Edgar de Picciotto and Edmond Safra
1001 Club members (above image):
- Sidney Spiro
- Harry Oppenheimer
- Sir Val Duncan
- Maurice Strong
- Sir Eric DrakeThey represented corporations and banks as Anglo-American, De Beers, Charter, Rio Tinto, the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company and BP, the British Newfoundland Corporation, Société Générale pour l'Energie et les Ressources, the International Energy Development Corporation, P&O shipping, the Bank of England, Barclays and Hambro.
- it may upset the balance of power
- there aren't enough natural resources to support 6,5 billion people with a high standard of living
"The whole third world is indebted to the banks. And it really is the financial power clique that keeps these countries poor. Why does poverty continue? Because it has a purpose." 
"In 1948, the IUCN, the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, was established. The most important person involved was JulianHuxley. This IUCN had a close working relationship with the British Colonial and Foreign Office. All his life Huxley had been working on projects related to the conservation of nature.In 1960, he made a trip through the British colonies that were about to become independent. He made sure that the British government was able to keep their hold on the nature reserves located in the countries of the Commonwealth, even today. Somehow he was able to convince the new African leaders that every person from Africa was a natural born poacher.
"Great Britain has always been preoccupied with the capture of raw materials from the countries in the Commonwealth and the protection of the unlimited supply of it. It is noteworthy that the IUCN still has the affix, "for natural resources" [International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources].I also point to the fact that the IUCN is an extension of the government offices and the public sector of the United Kingdom, because in the end, these are the real beneficiaries. A year after Huxley's trip, the WWF was established with the sole purpose of gathering funds for the IUCN. The IUCN went to the background at the moment the WWF came into existence...
"Thirty years later, the WWF controls 10% of the world's surface. They control 40% of Tanzania. At the moment they are focused on South-America. This is something of the last 5 years [since 1994-1995]." 
"The prosperity of our people rests really on the oil in the Persian Gulf, the rubber and tin of Malaya, and the gold, copper and precious metals of South- and Central Africa. As long as we have access to these; as long as we can realize the investments we have there; as long as we trade with this part of the world, we shall be prosperous. If the communists [or anyone else] were to take them over, we would lose the lot. Governments like Colonel Nasser's in Egypt are just as dangerous." 
"I discovered that in the so-called wildlife parks a system of total repression existed. People don't have any rights, their traditional way of income is forbidden. They can't even step on a flower without running the risk of being murdered.At the same time these so-called wildlife parks turned out to function as staging grounds and training camps for all kinds of mercenaries. South-Africa stationed its secret troops there which had to sow death and destruction in the townships of South-Africa and the frontline states, while also the terrorists of Renamo and Unita liked to hide out there. ...
"Because I had so many contacts in Africa by that time, I was being overwhelmed with information about Project Lock. I discovered that very heavy guys were involved in the operation. The military branch of the operation was under the command of Colonel Ian Crooke, the second man of the special forces in England, the SAS....Furthermore, in the Lock network I found the name of Gordon Shepard. That is a kind of dirty tricks [specialist of MI6 who used to work in Northern Ireland] ... There were people of Kroll Associates, a kind of private intelligence service of Wall Street. In short, it was a real heavy group, an old-boy network in which the WWF, the SAS, MI5 and MI6 plus some CIA guys and private intelligence services brotherly came together.The civilian side of the operation was headed by John Hanks, Prince Bernhard's right-hand man in Africa." 
"During that time these people trained a number of elite black units in the wildlife parks [of the Peace Parks Foundation and the WWF]... I have seen that these projects were completely financed by the World Wide Fund for Nature. Of course a certain Prince [Bernhard] has been involved in that, who has walked around there with a suitcase full of money, but the question remains how much this man knew about the projects..."
"It is known that in the past SAS units of the British army have been flown into South-Africa and were stationed on territory controlled by the WWF with the purpose of conducting military operations... Military units have been trained in these kinds of parks and were later brought in connection with murders in the South-African townships.In the Zambezi-Valley, members of the military wing of the ANC have been shot at from WWF helicopters. The Zambesi-Valley was the primary entrance into South-Africa. Under the cover of fighting poachers ANC members have been executed without any form of trial. I call that an undeclared war or genocide..."
"There are 2 types of parks: nature parks and strategic parks. The official purpose of the nature parks is the protection of nature. Often, these parks contain important minerals like diamond or uranium.Locals are encouraged to leave or simply chased away. Type 2 are the strategic parks. If you look carefully you'll find that these parks are either located on certain ridges useful for military observation, or they are border transcending parks like for example those in South-Africa and Mozambique...It is remarkable that corridors have been projected in such a way that they cleverly combine the preservation of nature with the gaining of a military advantage." 
This paragraph primarily reflects the author's opinion. It is not meant as an in depth discussion of the theory that CO2 is causing catastrophic global warming.
1001 Club members David Rockefeller, Edmund de Rothschild, and Maurice Strong (not to mention James Baker III) already promoted an agenda in the 1980s that their associate Al Gore only really put on the map in 2006 with his film 'An Inconvenient Truth'. At these early meetings, Strong introduced Edmund the Rothschild as the founder of the "conservation banking" program.The audio recordings are hard to dispute, but let's hope the document produced by George Hunt in which these people describe using the United Nations to take over the world is not true. (see old introduction article for details) The Gore family has intermarried with the Schiff family of The Pilgrims and the Wildlife Conservation Society.Gore's closest ally in his global warming campaign is Theodore Roosevelt IV, another establishment family whose members for decades have been top-level CIA officers and in one case an anti-Establishment (disinformation) propagandist. Family members also were great fascist appeasers who supported the overthrow of FDR in favor of a more "right wing" government (see Pilgrims Society article for the details).You can find this latest Theodore Roosevelt in such organizations as the Alliance for Climate Protection (vice chair under Gore), the Pew Center for Global Climate Change (chairman), the World Resources Institute, and the Wilderness Society.Maurice Strong is also still very active today. He is chairman of the Earth Council Alliance and sits on the board of the Chicago Climate Exchange, a CO2 trading scheme.
- the Business and Industry Advisory Committee of the OECD
- the International Chamber of Commerce
- the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy
- the Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- the Carnegie network
 August 1, 1980, Private Eye, #486, 'Lowlife Fund' Article available for download at the bottom of this page.
 April 11, 1978, The Times, Court Circular, page 18:"The Duke of Edinburgh, President of the British National Appeal of the World Wildlife Fund, gave a Reception this evening at Windsor Castle for Members of the 1001 Club." May 1973, confidential introduction to the 1001 Club written by Charles de Haes Document available for download at the bottom of this page.
 Friday, October 28, 1977, The Fremont Argus, 'Dutch prince loves nature':"KATMANDU, Nepal (UPI) - Prince Bernard of the Netherlands arrived here yesterday at the head of a 30- member group of naturalists. The members of the "1001 Club," a group of nature lovers, will be in this mountain kingdom for five days. Bernard, consort of the Dutch queen, was met on arrival by Prince Gyanendra, brother of Nepal's King Birendra. Among those accompanying the prince on the trip are Francis Kellogg, president of the American Wildlife Fund, and Mt. Everest conqueror Tenzing Norkay. The group plans to visit Everest National Park, highest in the world, and the Chitwan National Park, which contains rare one-horned Asian rhine and tigers." 2004 (expanded election edition), Greg Palast, 'The best democracy money can buy', chapter 4
 Van Rossem in the Dutch documentary 'Het Grote Complot - Part 3' ('The Big Plot - Part 3'), broadcasted on January 24, 2004:
 November 5, 1997, De Groene Amsterdammer (small weekly magazine), 'The World Nature Army', includes an interview with Kevin Dowling
 September 24, 1999, Kleintje Muurkrant, 'Advocaat levert felle kritiek op Wereld Natuurfonds' (Dutch - partial translation used for the article)
 1999, Adam Curtis, 'The Mayfair Set' (broadcasted on BBC2). Excerpt:"David Stirling was a close friend of Julian Amery's and together they were determined to find a way to stop Nasser... Stirling and Amery had diner with the foreign secretary, Alec Douglas Hume, at the White's Club in St. James's. They proposed a plan: a group of SAS men would mount an operation to fight the Egyptians, but they would do it privately." Ibid. This documentary does not discuss the role of George Kennedy Young, Billy McLean and the Mossad.
May 1990, Issue 19, Lobster, 'The final testimony of George Kennedy Young - Introduction' (written by Young himself):"However Nasser did get his uppance. Young had already left MI6 for merchant banking when Mossad approached him to find an Englishman acceptable to the Saudis to run a guerrilla war against the left-wing Yemeni regime and its Egyptian backers. 'I can find you a Scotsman', replied Young, and over a lunch in the City introduced Colonel Neil ('Billy') Maclean to Brigadier Dan Hiram, the Israeli Defence Attaché. The Israelis promised to supply weapons, funds and instructors who could pass themselves off as Arabs, and the Saudis eagerly grasped the idea. Maclean's irregulars restored the Imam's rule and Nasser pulled out his troops whose morale had been badly shaken by the Yemeni practice of sending back captured troops with their lips cut cut off in a ghastly grin." A few examples to make the point that the group Stirling hung out with were robber barons, imperialist and fascists:
- 1999, Adam Curtis, 'The Mayfair Set':
- "In 1962, John Aspinall opened his own gambling club, the Clermont Club in Mayfair. Stirling was one of its members... [Other members] included James Goldsmith, a playboy and ferocious gambler who is to become a close friend of Stirling's; the tycoon Tiny Rowland, who Stirling already knew from his time in Africa; Lord Lucan, the descendant of the man who led the charge of the Light Brigade; and Jim Slater, the takeover tycoon and asset stripper who ran the notorious Slater Walker. What united all these men was a belief in decisive reckless action. It was this, they believed, had made Britain great; not moderate post-war governments."
- January 9, 2005, The Observer, 'Desperate Lucan dreamt of fascist coup':
- "when he [Lucan] left Hatchards, the book under his arm was a Thirties translation of Hitler's political testament, Mein Kampf ... The Countess of Lucan confirmed this weekend that Lucan was an extremist in his politics: 'He did have very right-wing views, some might describe them as fascist.I didn't know he was indulging in extremist reading matter in 1972, although I knew he listened to recordings of Hitler's speeches at Nuremburg Rallies... he [Lucan] and his associates, who included casino owner and party host John Aspinall, and the tycoon Sir James Goldsmith, were increasingly convinced Britain had fallen victim to a socialist conspiracy.Daily Express journalist Charles Benson, one of Lucan's friends, said:
- 'He was very right wing and never watered it down in front of liberals. He would talk about hanging and flogging and niggers to get a reaction.'One biographer, Patrick Marnham, said:
- 'Seen from the Clermont Club [Lucan's favourite gambling haunt], the country was starting to resemble the less stable years of the Weimar Republic. Sir James Goldsmith began to develop his theory of "the Communist infiltration of the Western media". Over the smoked salmon and lamb cutlets, the talk turned to the pros and cons of a British military coup... His marriage had collapsed, gambling debts were crushing him and he had become convinced Britain was going to the dogs.In his growing desperation, he had convinced himself that his wife was unfit to bring up his three children and had spent the previous year trying to get her committed to mental institutions. In fact, the 7th Earl of Lucan, who disappeared in November 1974 after the murder of the family nanny [Goldsmith is said to have flown him out of the country], was himself growing increasingly unstable.'"Brian Crozier, former head of Le Cercle and a great defender of Francoism, was a close associate of Goldsmith in the failed effort of getting Franz Josef Strauss (of Le Cercle) elected chancellor of Germany. Strauss was a good friend of Francoist ultrafascists as Federico Silva Munoz (Le Cercle) and Gonzalo Fernandez de la Mora.These two were also defended by Crozier.
- July 27, 1998, The Financial Times, 'The talented but ultimately unacceptable face of capitalism':
- "Mr Rowland, born Roland Walter Fuhrhop, of a German father and Anglo-Dutch mother in India in 1917, was a natural outsider and maverick. Educated first in Germany, then briefly in England, he was detained on the Isle of Man during the war, where he was suspected of Nazi sympathies."
- August 16, 1992, Sunday Times, 'Gadaffi to buy 'SAS package' from Khashoggi':
- "Colonel Gadaffi, the Libyan leader, is recruiting disaffected former members of South Africa's special forces to train his commandos... Gadaffi is also seeking to buy large amounts of top-quality military equipment, including a sophisticated radar air defence system, American M-40 anti-tank weapons, and NBC combat suits designed to protect troops against the effects of nuclear, biological or chemical attack.According to documents obtained by The Sunday Times, the secret deal of special forces training and equipment for Libya has been negotiated by Adnan Khashoggi, the Saudi arms dealer recently involved in a controversial partnership between Gadaffi and Tiny Rowland... the relationship has blossomed, with both Khashoggi and Rowland promising Libya political influence in the West..."
- According to Wikipedia, John Aspinall once claimed that Britain was in need of "a Franco-ite counter-revolution".
- 1999, Adam Curtis, 'The Mayfair Set' (John Aspinall speaking):
- "Some people actually seek risk, and they put themselves at risk voluntarily. And I think this is a spirit that is to be admired. I think it's the spirit that built the prosperity that everybody in this country is enjoying today was created by adventurers; by merchants-adventurers; by pirats if you like, like [Henry] Morgan and [Sir Francis] Drake."Morgan and Drake worked in part on their own and in part for the British Crown during the war against the (Catholic) Spaniards. Most people would probably agree with the first part of the statement, but many would become worried when a businessmen's idols are pirates like Morgan and Drake.
- March 13, 2006, Daily Mail, 'A very British Coup':
- "As for Colonel David Stirling,... he too believed the situation in Britain had become so serious that a military coup had to be an option. According to his friend, Major Alexander Greenwood, Stirling also offered a more informal way of handling the trades union agitators - provoking them into a confrontation. 'He thought: "Let's attack the leaders, let's get them run over by a bus - then they'll start thinking," ' says Major Greenwood, who had become a stockbroker after his Army career."
- September 5, 1996, The Independent, Julian Amery's obituary:
- "He threw himself with zest into the role of a backbencher, intervening, in that great, rumbling voice of his, on a wide variety of subjects but, increasingly, in support of the rebel Rhodesian government headed by Ian Smith, thus showing he was his Imperialist father's son to the core... When Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister in 1979 his first major foreign challenge was the conference of Commonwealth Prime Ministers in Lusaka in the autumn, where the main topic was to be Rhodesia (the government of which was now headed by Bishop Abel Muzorewa, with Smith in close attendance).Rhodesia was the main subject in the adjournment debate of 25 July, the last occasion for discussion of the matter before the summer recess. The Prime Minister took great care over her speech, seeking to placate both those who wanted to bring Muzorewa and Smith down, and the many on the Conservative back benches who sympathized with them. She succeeded, with one exception. Amery alone in the debate divined instantly that she had decided to abandon the Muzorewa-Smith government and, in a bitter and powerful speech, he castigated her for so doing. It was to no avail."
- March 30, 1997, The Independent, 'Courtiers down the centuries; Profile Robert Cranborne':
- "After the Guards it was the City and in 1970 he married, causing a family crisis because his bride, Hannah Stirling (daughter [actually, niece] of the founder of the SAS), was a Roman Catholic. The Cecils take the defence of Protestantism and the Church of England seriously and Robert's mother, Mollie, took time to be reconciled. A compromise was reached and the two sons (the "heir and the spare") were brought up as Anglicans, the three daughters as Roman Catholics.In 1978 domestic calm was shattered when Lord Cranborne's brother Richard was killed by guerrillas while filming in Rhodesia. The family were strong supporters of the white settlers - the name of the country's capital, Salisbury (after the 3rd Marquess), giving away the connection. Robert went to Africa to try to find out how his brother died. His brother's death seems only to have reinforced his public support for the whites. During the 1980s he helped organise a secret meeting between Ian Smith and Tory MPs, and backed sporting links with apartheid South Africa."When Robert was reporting on Rhodesia he referred to the resistance as "terrorists" and reported every gruesome detail of attacks and retaliations by the local black resistance fighters, clearly showing his intent of upholding support for White minority rule. Ibid.
- January 31, 1997, The Guardian, 'SAS linked to rogue force in South Africa':
- "The SAS has been linked to violence by a 'third force' that threatened to undermine South Africa's transition to majority rule, in a report considered so explosive it was suppressed by Nelson Mandela... It confirms the involvement of commando units in random violence, the use of poison - supplied by the Seventh Medical Division - by hit squads, and the supply of arms and training to the Zulu-dominated Inkatha movement... The truth commission document says evidence was given to Gen Steyn that destabilization of the government and neighbouring countries was planned 'to enable the military to step in credibly to create order'.Preparations for this allegedly involved stockpiling arms in countries which included Kenya, Zambia, Mauritius and Portugal, to create 'springboards' for possible military action. It said there was 'a suggestion that there was close contact with the British SAS'... As reported by the Guardian, a group of SAS officers working for a private security firm in Britain [KAS] were hired by wealthy conservationists in the late 1980s to come to South Africa to fight elephant and rhinoceros poachers.They became involved with local intelligence agencies and reportedly took part in paramilitary training. The British security firm, Kas Enterprises, was owned by Sir David Stirling, the founder of the SAS, and taken over after his death by Sir James Goldsmith. The security firm's SAS mission to South Africa was headed by Ian Crooke, who led the SAS..."
- September 24, 1999, Kleintje Muurkrant,
- '"People have been murdered under the cover of nature protection" - Attorney severely criticises the World Wide Fund for Nature' (translated from Dutch to English): "It looks like the WWF to a large degree is responsible for several projects, especially in South Africa, where in two fases respectively one and a half million people and subsequently ten thousand people were killed. In the first phase it was about the battle in the frontline states against the ANC [the major anti-apartheid movement], especially against the military wing.The war has been waged under the cover of nature protection and while protecting nature these people have lobbied the legislator to adopt a "shoot to kill" policy, whereby it became legal to shoot poachers in the field before arresting them. Afterwards you have to say that among the victims were quite a lot of ANC members... After 1990 the struggle shifted to the territory of South Africa [instead of the whole of southern Africa]. During that time these people trained a number of elite black units in the wildlife parks [of the WWF], like the anti-cattle thieves brigade and the crowbar-unit that turn out to responsible for the murder of several ten thousand inhabitants of the townships.This was part of the plan to create a civil war between the Bantus and the Zulus, that is to say that the ANC had to be set up against Inkatha [of Inkatha Freedom Party, the second largest anti-apartheid movement which mainly represented the Zulus] and that operation has been conducted with the intention of destabilizing southern Africa." November 5, 1997, De Groene Amsterdammer (small weekly magazine), 'The World Nature Army', includes an interview with Kevin Dowling
 September 24, 1999, Kleintje Muurkrant, 'Advocaat levert felle kritiek op Wereld Natuurfonds' (Dutch - partial translation used for the article)
 January 17, 2000, Algemeen Dagblad, 'WWF lost from lawyer' (Translated from Dutch to English)
 May 1993, Washington Monthly, Book Review: 'At the Hand of Man: Peril and Hope for Africa's Wildlife'
 November 1994, Executive Intelligence Review, 'The Coming Fall of the House of Windsor', pp. 17-18, 43
 All of the 1001: A Nature Trust information from the WWF's own archives.
 2002, Philip Dröge, 'Beroep: Meesterspion, Het geheime leven van Prins Bernhard', p. 216 [photocopy]
 2004, Philip Dröge, 'Het Oranjekapitaal,' pp. 211-216 (mentions Ali Ahmed, the Shah of Iran, Herbert Batliner, among other names)
 August 1, 1980, Private Eye, #486, 'Lowlife Fund' [download]
 1978, 1001 Club, confidential membership list (provided by Kevin Dowling in September 2008) [download]
 1987, 1001 Club, confidential membership list (provided by Kevin Dowling in September 2008) [download]
 May 1973, confidential introduction to the 1001 Club written by Charles de Haes [download]